Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Cacat, kau jalan-jalan macam jantan!

hah. aku tahu, jonjon. aku tahu. i've forgotten how to walk like a girl.

my bonnie lies over the ocean,
my bonnie's little lapdog is me;
my bonnie wakeboards at seletar,
my bonnie, oh which one is he?


in my wide-eyed deadness tonight, my eyes refuse to blink. as i sat in the cab (the last of the 4 i took today), my astigmatic peepers skittered bout, flirting with the light from the road lamps outside... and i was thinking- of nothing.

i love the feeling of thursdays cos it means no sch the next day. i feel like something is missing. jon will do a tarot reading for me tmr. it's not like i believe it all; it just keeps me occupied for a while. i miss the feeling i get from running then bathing and feeling all alive and fresh. i want so much to do tt again but it won't be till another 6 mths, i reckon.

i only have one picture of me on the boat. hope tt comes out.

No comments: