Saturday, March 20, 2004

so almost a wk has passed; so fast. it seems like just yesterday tt i last blogged. was deleting old emails when i found this link which i asked martin-nhaii to send me last time: CONDOM GAME

this afternoon, i dressed up the way i would like to if i ever go clubbing (wah... i is gonna be so cool, jah? hah). wore my new skirt with the black toga karin passed me ages ago (but which i was never allowed to wear out of the hse). then i stood in front of my mirror and danced and sang for an hr. who needs clubs when you have a capalang room with cool music and a cool mirror?

have i mentioned tt i really like the new YellowPages ad campaign? it's a real motivation for an advertiser-wannabe like me. it'd be so cool to be in advertising wouldn't it?

matt rogers frm american idol reminds me of stuart. hah. jasmine trias reminds me of celeste chong. camille velasco reminds me of tammy, my ex catechism classmate. and i remind everyone of jenny low. tt's nice. hah (as nad says, hah is a good word to use. hah).

actually, nick valensi isn't all tt handsome. i mean he looked cool in the pictures andrew sent me. but he looks a bit cross-eyed in the interview on musicvideos.com. ah well. actually, come to think of it, julian casablancas is a lot better looking (and he has a sexy voice to boot!). i think i'm beginning to sound like a bimbotic groupie. hurhur...

isaac also has wonky knees. it's fun to discuss with someone how wonky my knees (and theirs) are. so i gave him my chiro's namecard.

i've yet to:
- try fried camembert at bugis
- change my filthy bedsheets
- give martin the lyrics for Sympathique
- come up with something tangible for Spunk mag's design
- come up with a an idea to fill the gaping lobang i caused in Spunk
- redo the C-B analysis (tt's Cost-Benefit, not chee-bai) for managmt
- come up with a plausible sacrifice for lent
- do something bout my latenite-internet addiction
- wear my new 20$ pink pleated skirt
- get the tannlines bikini, and a tan
- get my period this month
- correct my wonky knees so i can run again and not feel so extremely cacat


when i finally do ALL these things, i'll go buy 4D. oh yea, tt's also one thing i've yet to do: buy 4D. hah.

No comments: