Monday, May 31, 2004

i duno wat i should have done. i've learnt tt i shouldn't regret anything i do even if it's not good stuff. cos everything has it's place and wat's done can't be undone anyway. so i can just sit here and cry. stupid amelia.

mummy came into my rm and scolded me just now and accused me of coming between andrew and his parents (basically accused me of being an advocate to a rebel). i was thoroughly insulted tt she did not trust my judgement as to who i want to help. i told karin the other day tt i don't know if i'm helping andrew cos i love him or just cos i'm someone who refuses to let pple go un-helped.

then andrew called to say his parents want him to stay but tt he still wants to move out. i told him mummy scolded me cos she said i was getting between him and his parents. and at tt moment i really felt like tt; it was like i was becoming the bad one. then he said so how. and i said You want to move then you move lor. then he keeps quiet and refuses to answer then he puts the phone dwn on me.

so here i sit with tears still rolling dwn my face and i duno wat to do. i duno i duno i duno stupid amelia. i wish tt when i wake up, i'd be in a place where i could help pple and nothing would fuck up the way it always does. shit i cant breathe

No comments: