Sunday, May 30, 2004

first, i am fucking pissed with wat uncle jeffrey did to my computer - re-doing my hard disk and watnot. frm a certain date onwards, all the stuff i saved is lost. including the lyrics for recent songs i wrote and the pics karin sent me and the songs i took so long to download. FUCK.

2ndly, i just read liy's blog. she's got a real dramatic love-life. as opposed to my somewat non-existent one (unless you wanna count the crush which i'm quite sure peter has on me). glad it's going well for you, liy. love ya.
Nad msged me the other day out of the blue and asked if i was back frm france. and then we had a short sms conversation before saying our gdnites and takecares. it was really nice.
tmr me and jon are helping mash at work. hope it's fun, and i hope i get paid.

today, mummy's side of the family met up to see cheryl's wedding photos and then we all crazy lot decided to go to greenwood ave (i think tt's wat it's called) for some homemade gelato. wah shiok. i've been eating expensive ice cream (tt's not frm my own freezer) everyday since i left paris.

i used to look at rich pple (on the streets or in Tatler) scornfully and say to myself, Oh look at them rich pple. so much money, so much time; damn all of them. But then it's occured to me tt my family (mummy's side) is rich and has a lot of time. so now i'm not sure if i should hate myself. with a strong sense of taitai-ness, we live the high-life - going for high teas; visiting expensive private doctors, dermatologists, chiropractors, watevers; having big TVs and pianos, blablahblah...
aunty nako's family is probably the exception cos they're the least well off (cos she married such a bastardly loser). but we always try to make shana and hanson fit in. i guess it's like how everyone used to take me and zehzeh for cruises and expensive outings when we were shana and hanson's age. i must admit tt having financially well-off relatives who like to share did really help ease the emotional suffering (which i don't want to discuss now). and in tt way, i consider myself lucky. it's true tt money isn't evrything, but having a sufficient amt of it does make some things a bit easier. when i see a good movie or play or something, i wish everyone i knew had the means to go see it too. maybe this will be my driving force; this will make me want to work hard and earn lots. not so i can attend high teas like a lot of those socialites in the Tatler mag, but so tt i can give it all away to pple who deserve it.

i just saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. thank you so much ravi for recommending it. fucking good show, man. really good. everyone should go catch it. if you are genuinely out of dough (and have been nice to me), i would like to fund your ticket.

helping andrew move in on tuesday. i hope daddy is ok with him. i hated mummy's reaction when i told her; like as if he gonna rape me or wat. tsk please lah. and she also thinks tt all mothers are as nice as her. watever.

last night, chatted with french trip pals and we realised tt some of our pics had things in them; like cloudy images with faces, legs tt appear out of nowhere... really uncanny. then peter kacau-ed me somemore like no one's business. he asked Why do i like to disturb you so much? well, it's cos you fucking like me, you nut head. hah. the last person who flirted with me like tt eventually became my boyfriend *gasp*...
yea.. you watch out, pete boris, you.

No comments: