Wednesday, May 26, 2004

PENSÉES À L'AVION (Thoughts on the plane)

I'm sitting on the plane on the way home. tuned to the easy-listening audio channel. i'm thinking bout how content i am this very moment. if only i could stay on the plane for ever and ever. Snow is falling on the Sahara, and my contact lenses are dancing in my eyes so that i can't see clearly wat i'm writing.

Last night and the night before, it occured to me tt if i didn't jot down things that happened during this trip, i'd probably forget all in no time.

Last night, 9 of us (not 10 cos Miao Yuan fell asleep already) crammed into Ng Qi and Clarine's rm to eat instant mee and just be fools. Laughed and talked cock then nur, jean and i, and the 3 guys retreated to our room. they went and got their pillows so they could stay over in our room. an odd experience, sleeping next to a guy (i haven't done tt since those days when i was bout 5 or 6 and zehzeh and i used to stay over at ian's hse and we all shared a big bed). but none of us 6 got up to any kinky nonsense so it was all ok (though part of me thinks maybe it was a bit of a pity since we had bought so many condoms from tt vending machine at metro station). as i write this, a cute french guy keeps walking down the aisle past my seat. right now i feel so happily stoic and i'm not shy to say i look good too (so says the reflection on my flight tv screen). damn, cropped hair is so sexy... on me. haha. peter should come here to my seat and take an artistic shot of me.

there's something bout going oveseas on school trips tt brings out the horny side of pple (though i hardly think i felt this way during the 2 previous sch trips... oh wait, those were all-girl trips...). What keeps me in check? wow... i really don't know. since a few years ago i began to lose faith in my values. what's it to me? i really dunno. Vraiment. some of me begs for promiscuity, while some of me is just totally stoic or stoned.

Rappel: while in france, i was thinking maybe i could work for JC Decaux. French + Advertising -- parfait!

i'm happy to be sitting here writing you while listening to good music and using my favourite pink pen. but i still wonder what it'd be like if i had someone (male, please) beside me; someone i could tuck into bed, someone whose tongue fits perfectly in my mouth- sheesh... i think this really proves my point on overseas trips (and it's relation to horniness). But secretly (or maybe sometimes overtly), who doesn't dream of a love, of a person who fits him or her like 2 unique pieces in a jigsaw, like the perfect answer to an enigmatic thingymajig. i know you dream of it - almost all the time. i do too.

Everything means nothing if i ain't got you.

i don't want diamond rings; i want you. you're the man i'm waiting for - this is, of course, presuming i hvaen't already met you or that you're a big fucking asshole - ah ha ha.

SIA music channels rule cos they've got The Von Bondies singing C'mon C'mon.

Jobs i might wanna take on after graduation : MRT announcer (For you own safety please...), production assistant (yes, i'm sure by now you can tell tt i'm so terribly ambitious), work at a printing shop, work at JC Decaux (or any creative or ad agency), work at a nursery (plant one or kids one also can), contract singer at hotel lounges or weddings, or a scriptwriter at a production house.

listening to: Let Her Down Easy, Terence Trent D'Arby

i'm suddenly if julius is still on bout the around-singapore trek (juli, if still on, call me ya?). i was thinking maybe when i get back home, i'll write an article or essay or something bout my stay in france and i'll try to get it published in Tribune or Hype (though i doubt merely telling pple bout it will be interesting. i guess it depends on me and my ability to wrtie then).
you know how some UrbanWire writers get spotted online by international magazines and are subsequently offered writing jobs? i wonder if anyone would offer me a job when they read my blog. hmm.

Gona go toilet then try to get some sleep; still have bout six hours to go.

19 07 (à Paris)

No comments: