Saturday, June 26, 2004

i choose to do Acting & Directing, Advertising Creatives, and Print Journalism. i enrol successfully within the timeslot given me, and then print out my timetable. tt was 9th June.

today, 26th June, i open my timetable online, and it appears tt i am no longer in AdCreatives but in Marketing Communications instead. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS?! i don't fucking wnat MARCOMMS. if i wanted it, i'd have picked it eh?

stupid crabby-faced mrs singh said during the enrolment briefing: It doesn't matter if you don't gte the electives you want; it's all masscomm-related anyway.

well let me tell you something, bitch - i did not pay my school fees and work my way all the way to 3rd year just so i could be forced into some elective tt i DON'T WANT TO DO. i enrolled for adcreatives and i will fucking do adcreatives. i also enrolled for the wed A&D class, but they conveniently dumped me into the thurs one.

Don't. push. me.

No comments: