Friday, June 04, 2004

i was just surfing through friendster (yes, you can kill me now - i've already reached the most loserly stage of boredom), when i realised Hey! Diana Long and Sarabjeet (Shaun) are a couple! haha how cute. isn't the world small. diana was my classmate pri 1-3 and schoolmate all through sec sch. too bad we weren't tt close cos she did seem like a nice person. i dont really know sarabjeet well accept tt we shook hands once in cj cos he's andrew's friend and tt i had to act with him in a spastic scene of a locvid project where i, a troubled young woman, was trying to resist the advances of a perverted colleague [sarabjeet]. (sorry karin, but it really felt cheesy)... haha sheesh. wat the hell.

ah well. life is full of pleasant surprises... and horrid unpleasant jarring ones too. such as my stupid knee fucking itself up again. was just getting better, with the pain almost all gone. then i sat on the floor today while babysitting hanson and shana and twisted it all wrong. i reckon now i'll have to wait at least 2 yrs before i can start running. dont get me started on how cacat i feel.

babysitting my cousins reminds me of why i didnt take ECH. i'd have strangled all the kids under my charge by the end of my first yr. well i can't help it - hanson peed all over the toilet seat- and i do mean all over. tt pissed me off so bad [no pun intended].

went to sch thursday morn to sign up for advanced french only to be told tt they hadn't planned for an advanced class. i wasnt angry tt i'd wasted my time travelling; i guess i kindof miss sch. went to library and sat by myself in the music/movie section for at least 45 mins, listening to music and stuff. i didn't want to leave but i'd promised shana i'd buy her a sketch bk and help her decorate it.

i'm glad andrew called to apologise tt day. i think the difference between us is tt he has lots of ideals. maybe i do but maybe cos of our diff backgrounds, my ideals arent as strong or as impt (or maybe most of them have already materialised). maybe it's tt i'm more giving and accepting when things dont go the way i want them to. i want to tell andrew sometimes tt maybe not everything he wants to come though will come through. but i can't do tt without making myself sound like a skeptic. i've always believed in hope and faith and other corny things like tt. because tt's wat help me through the cloudy childhood. ok i'll stop here cos this whole post just sounds so damn clichéd.

No comments: