Monday, July 26, 2004

Good morning, good morning; and how are you this morning?

listening to: At Seventeen, Janis Ian 
 
-and it all seems so far away.

at the turn of midnight just now, i was high. now, i'm just wondering how i'll be able to wake up in 4 hours' time. it doesn't matter because i've forgotten what matters. i am very aware tt the feelings or non-feelings i'm experiencing now are due to God's present to me for today (it's red, it's fluid). yea, God has a sense of humour. anyhow, being aware doesnt mean i can control the way i feel or dont feel.

i got Ares Galaxy so i can finally gratify my aural itch.
i still remember what happened around this time last year.

you know, i used to want to get married by 24 or 25, but that's only less than 6 years away and i think perhaps that's not enough time to find someone i will really love and vice versa. i know i always joke bout my rich dying man. but i guess all i want is someone who i can make happy AND vice versa.

i think i've lost my so-called innocence (my virginity's still here though- yo wassup, it says - and i'm not quite sure what to do with it now). i know it sounds mighty corny, but i just don't feel innocent anymore. yea, subverted little bitch, you. ah-haha.

zehzeh calls from london almost everyday. she comes back this sunday. she bought me shirts from GAP and elderflower syrup and other yummy things.  i think daddy will forget my birthday again this year. doesn't matter to me anymore.

i think this year i will wish for my knees to get all better. tt'll no doubt solve a lot of other issues (namely, my not having a life). 
 i'll stop here. thank you for all your contributions thus far. 

No comments: