Friday, October 15, 2004

it's another relaxing day at daddy's house, to starkly contrast the uncomfortable (yet enlightening) yesterday. spposed to be studying for massina exam but screw tt lah huh.

went dwnstairs to the newly renovated commonwealth mkt for lunch after eating an over-toasted waffle for brkfast. ordered nasi padang frm an unfriendly makcik and tt irritated me a bit. my teh halia had a bit too much halia so i went to drink some chinchow and then i was happily reading the newspaper when suddenly and mysteriously, the words "my blody unfucked arse" popped into my mind and it wouldn't go away till i used the phrase. uncleparty was just unlucky to be the first one to kena. haha sorry. pls dont go back on your job offer.

i found a brochure for murdoch U frm the fms yesterday and je suis en train de la lire. and i'm now actually considering varsity (pls note tt i am still looking for tt rich dying man) but i wont study media and i'm not going cos i wanna study; i'm going cos i need a change and i wanna try going overseas myself.


yesterday's cucuks:

cucuk kecil #1:
kaylene has not called me regarding ms thong's wedding. i promised to do a solo and i won't go back on it.


cucuk kecil #2:
karol was being real cranky like she was on monday and she was unjustifiably mean to durga. no thanks to karol for tt.


the cucuk besar:
it has come to my attention tt i only have 500 in my savings acct. so yesterday when i went out with karin (after a long long while), i restricted myself to only buying one underwear set and my long-awaited french/english robertcollins using my kino french-bk-only voucher.

i realised tt i've become something of a rich brat and i hate it. i long for the times when we were less well-off and i was less materialistic and we only went to restaurants on mummy's payday or when kind relatives would treat us and i was no less satisfied than i am now. i won't say tt having more dough has changed me as a person (in my case, tt kind of change is due other stuff). i long for the me who was satisfied even when i only had small change in my wallet. so it was a good lesson for me and a motivation to get off my unfucked pantat (there! i've said it again!) and get a job.

but alas, carelessness was in the air yesterday and i managed to misplace 44 frikin dollrs (which, i must add, could have been avoided if only the stupid np atm machine hadn't run out of 10$-bills). i know it's not much considering i'm capable of spending 60$ at sch bazaars but i'm still puzzled as to how my money dropped out frm my pocket. i was too distracted taking dwn the title of a new coupland book to notice. i retraced my steps frm taka lingerie departmt all the way back to kino but... nada. it didn't help tt i was already having dizzy spells the whole day and things kept bumping into me (walls, floors, steps, chairs, pple and even the towel rack at karin's hse). but then i told myself tt this was a good surprise start to my Be Poor, Stay Happy campaign so i felt not so bad but was still dizzy. an even better consolation was tt maybe someone was praying real hard for well-intended cash and i had unwittingly answered their prayers. now the deserving person will have money to pay his/her mother's hospital bill or something. yay! i just hope no one uses my 44 bucks to buy a gun and shoot at pple. tt's just not nice.


ok, moving on to media in china and m'sia and CRC findings on ESRB... tsk.

No comments: