Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Last night's post (cos blogger screwed up):: adjourned mugging.

Channel i is gonna show benny and joon at 10pm, wed. Today they showed Agnes of God. Good movies; good for them (channel i). I like channel i’s shows. it's too bad I hardly watch tv.

t'was a weird day. Woke for lunch and spent many hours transferring files from my computer to my new laptop. Then ended up watching Talking Cock again. dunno why every time I transfer files I end up watching it (the last time was when I reformatted). I turned on the tv (can’t believe I actually did) and caught some of under one roof. then i realized tt dzool reminds me of uncle yusof (zaibo) frm under one roof and I laughed out loud to myself.

After din, finished putting in the last of my 1 and a half k of music files. sat around and then went to central to get zehzeh’s diving photos and settle some receipt at challenger. Then I stopped by cash converters. Was quite crowded but I instantly fell in love with the place. I’ve been in there before but not by myself and never at night. And something bout being by myself among lots of old things was exhilarating. In their huge cd collection, I found mark owen, whigfield, 3T and the like. Guitars – didn’t see the small kind I was looking for though there was one electric tt was spray-painted yellow and green and blue tt caught my eye. When I get my own place next time, I will fill it with old school everything, with the help of cash converters. Yay. I will buy up all their 1$ mugs and tt 6$ flask I was eyeing.

I wonder why I live in the past. I’m such a nostalgia junkie and i stubbornly refuse to move on; just like how I’m using my laptop now but insist on keeping my grungy, green oldish keyboard docked on so I will never miss the sonorous dancing of my fingers on the clickety keys. I refuse to use the laptop keys – they’re too soft.

At bout 7 this evening, there were at least 500 birds – crows and swallows – frenetically sweeping bout outside my window, creating a bit of a ruckus in the sky between the block and the expressway. Cheep cheep chirp caw caw caw. It looked like they were having a war but I think maybe they were catching insects. anyway I looked away for a moment and when I turned back to look out the window, all I caught was one disoriented swallow flapping away. Capricious chirpers.

Other (exciting) news: it's official - I've decided tt i am going to marry rufus wainwright.


Today:: "A little bit stronger, a little bit thicker, a little bit harmful for me."

i must tell you,... i want to smoke. ah-hah amelia! i told you, didn't i? tsk ya lah, i know you did. it's the only change (and an obvious one at tt) tt i haven't made in my subconscious revamp and it really sticks out the way my overlapping lower teeth used to before i got braces. it's like i don't mind but then i do. i know this is corny, but i feel like one fag is all i need to become a full-flegded decadent.

listening to: Forever And One (Neverland), helloween

No comments: