Tuesday, January 25, 2005

so i just got back frm the most lovely night i've had since the year began. adv ad meeting at faz's hse in cck far frm my bed but close to my heart now. i was on the train and i looked out and saw a huge fluff of clouds and streams of sunlight filtered through it, shining random streams of light onto watever was below it. it was an amazing sight and maybe it was a good omen, like a sneak preview of the way i was going to feel.

a few hrs into sitting in faz's rm, i began to feel so extremely at peace with myself. i started missing the very moment i was in, i was feeling wistful ahead of time. it was one of those peacefully pensive moods i haven't gotten in a while and i didn't hesitate to throw myself into it. i reflected with sadness how perhaps such good times with these pple will be even fewer and further between after we all graduate and move on. it sounds slightly cliched but oh well.

liy's dad sent me and alicia home in his car which smelt like an aeroplane; tt kind of airplane seat smell mixed with the slight whiff of cigarette smoke. i imbibed the smell and the music and i was higher and happier than a migrating goose. someone strolled through my mind just then and i wondered if he was also thinking of me at tt same moment. the thoughts rolled off my tongue just as bbmak was playing on the radio- and i wonder, are you thinking of me, cos i'm thinking of you. and i wonder...


if these times of profound contentment could be ceaseless and if we could maybe enjoy this together.





No comments: