Thursday, January 27, 2005

imbibing: Fever for the Flava - hot action cop

tsk tsk tsk, this song. hot action cop is the naughtiest mata haha.

docpro is boring the shit out of me and i've run out of drive, what with the eurasian godmarder being so adamant on depriving me of any useful interviewees.

i could actually be using this time to read the newspapers, watch the news (or anything tt's on tv), to update myself with the world's going-ons. but no, i am too lazy to leave my room. i dream of being a beach bum, or a club slut, or a bag lady. see how ambitious i am.


quaffing: Since You Stole My Heart - saturday looks good to me

me and some of me company, we've been restless. is this the painfully boring part of life tt everyone has to experience? aside from the profound contentment i felt the other day, i am convinced tt the grestest feeling in the world is tt of being in love and being loved back. ennui can be a dangerous thing.

apparently, a yr 3 fsv girl committed suicide a few days ago. why does everyone i've told immediately ask School's very stressful ah? i'm not sure if you realise this, but there are a hundred and one other reasons to kill oneself. wat the fuck's up with sch anyway? well, i don't know the real reason she took her life but watever it was, God bless her.

supping: Black Night - deep purple

all this was a waste of space and time and space and time. i should start reading again.


No comments: