Saturday, February 19, 2005

:: Hyper-Ballad - björk

i've never liked bjork much but i loved the way mocca did this song so i got the original frm karin. it's played bout 50 times already.

i'm so relieved the shoot's cancelled cos i'm still trying to get out of zombie-mode.

i like it when we can be honest with ourselves and each other. tt's cool. we're cool. just tt sometimes i wish i weren't so sentimental.

yesterday, durga's bday. glad she enojyed herself in the end. durga, it's true tt you're one of the most honest and spontaneous pple i know (and i know a lot of super tak malu pple) and i find tt truly admirable. love you lots and lots, especially the big presents you will give me on my birthday. haw haw.

i really really really wanna go to cambodia; thanks julius for telling me bout it. during yesterday's briefing i was super excited when i found out desmond wee studied anthropology. pls pls pick me, i wanna go so bad!

if there are any holy pple reading this, pls pray for this guy frm my church. he's got a brain tumour and they're not sure how long he'll live.

so i'm wondering: wat's with all the brainlessness in my entry? hah.

eh the date asked me go watch A Very Long Engagement with him lah. someone else, pls ask me, so i'll have an excuse. er-hmm. THIS IS A HINT. hur hur.

:: Recently Distressed - phantom planet

No comments: