Thursday, February 10, 2005

it was a shitty new yrs day. fucking lousy. the only good thing was the cute purple skirt mummy sewed for me to wear yesterday; but then again, even tt screwed me over a few times when it got blown up to expose my thankfully cool brown boycut panties for all the world to see. shit.

my aura must've been really wonky this yr cos this is the first yr i capitaled the banlak game with 34$ (as opposed ot the usual 12) and lost every single cent. the mango rice dessert thing at aunty sumali's didnt taste as good this yr. for some odd reason, i got 10$ less frm mummy and uncle jeffrey. met with rima at 9 at coffeeclub and zehzeh told us tt my date had asked her if he should ask me out on vday (no no pls don't..). bumped into beda bhai outside cine, on his way to rouge. later, the stupid bouncer at china black turned me away after i queued up cos i didn't have my ic with me and he didn't even want to give my np student ezlink a chance (it has my bday and my photo wat)... wat an ass. so ian (s/o mother's sister/designated driver/china black fan) was a bit pissed off with me so we drove round but ended up at cheekys, the only place tt we could be sure i could enter. but then why would a bad day get better?- fucking cheekys figured tt since they installed silly disco lights and added a couple of tables and chairs to the smaller dance section, they could charge us 20$ for cover charge (on fucking ladies night!) D_rgh/............. ian didn't really take the place well and zehzeh got all sick and crampy and we left by 1.30pm. after he sent us home, i accidentally slammed the cover of his car trunk and i think tt really pissed him off.


so that was the first day of CNY. i have 14 days to make good.
tmr: jon's hse, shawn's hse, maybe alicia's hse.

everything bout this yr is so sluggish and it's beginning to worry me. seems as if everything is degenerating and waning. how ominous. if only something amazing and miraculous would happen soon. and i suddenly feel like attending novenas again.

No comments: