Friday, February 04, 2005

oh if you would stop being the man of my dreams, please.

i had another one of those feel good dreams last mornite- i was having an msn conversation with someone (whom i've dreamt bout before), when he broke it to me calmly tt- oh wait i can't remember the first part tsk shit.. but anyway, he ended by saying tt he knew i was gonna be the one for him in the end and he was happy. i was gaping and going oh my oh my in my head because i (in the dream) was thinking how romantic the whole thing was. i was bout to believe it all- then i woke up. grr.
it's funny tt i should dream of chatting online (it's my first! whee!).

conclusion(s):
1. i know who the man of my dreams is (i do mean this literally).
2. i am spending a bit too much time online (note to self: this is an understatement).
3. reading friends' blogs and/or living one's lovelife vicariously through them may have weird effects on one's subconscious.

No comments: