Friday, February 04, 2005

you may now throw oranges at me and shout stupid shithead! in my face. i've gotten myself stuck in a stupid blind date sortof, which i can't get out of. d-rgh!

gratitude must be extended to zehzeh who must now be grinning her ass off cos she's just realised how much he resembles wendy li, the butch senior frm ij. ok so i am critical but oh no please why me?

it's a blind date precisely because i already know how the fella looks like and i would like to blindfold myself for tt night just so i can avoid seeing his face. he's not ugly, but is unfortunate enough to have tt imasillyfrenchspeakingformerinternationalschstudentwhothinkslowlyofsingaporeansandhappenstohavenosenseofstylehawhaw look (and attitude). i anticipate a lot of annoying je pense que nonsense frm wats-his-face, duly followed by a lot of eye-rolling on my part.

and so anyways, i've been calling for backup. all who wish to support me in case i am bored with said date, come to cheekys, sat nite. hur hur. if you're going down to laugh at me, please- PLEASE stay home and laugh. after showing the picture to liy and to uncleparty, i now have a clearer idea of what an idiot i am, so i won't be needing any reiteration of tt, thanks.

i will try adopt a more positive attitude since i have but no choice.
One bad thing leads to a good thing. yes, liy? i certainly hope this applies to everyone.


:: Do It With Madonna - the androids

No comments: