Friday, March 25, 2005

happy is what i wanna be when i grow up.


i guess being bohemian and being pragmatic are exclusive to each other when it comes to most things but oh well. i can never find something i'm so passionate bout and stick to it for a long time and tt worries me sometimes. but i just want to be happy, you know? tu comprends? i want to be wherever the wind takes me (not literally please) cos i'm curious bout my fate. sometimes i just want to lie back and close my eyes and see where the world takes me. and i'll hope and maybe pray tt good things will come my way. it sounds like i'm being indiscriminately complacent and a complete bum but i don't want to warp my life. i wish i could live twice or thrice and live my life different each time. but i'll settle for this, living where and when i see fit.

where are we going? where are we going? i dunno. and i dunno wat to say. let's wait and see. i'm so tempted to rush into things just for the adrenalin but i'm trying not to repeat mistakes. i'm glad we talked today cos it made me feel all of a sudden tt if anything happens or doesn't happen, we'd still be friends.

No comments: