Wednesday, March 23, 2005

in the avid studio now; my baby's at home studying for massina (or playing xbox? hah).

:: So Beautiful - pete murray

i've been so happy lately. it's one of those times where i look back and wonder how it feels like to be sad and/or depressed cos it's almost unfathomable now. and being the twisted and inately sad person i am, i'm beginning to feel quite wistful when i think of the random times in my life tt i lived and breathed melancholy. i don't want to be sad when he's around cos i don't want him to see me sad and become sad. but baby, i think you should know this bout me - i'm a pretty sad person (and a pretty and sad person, hur hur...).

so we're handing our documentary in one day late and i don't know what i'm still doing here but i'm taking the time to feed myself sad music so i can feign melancholy and float round listlessly the way i'm so used to doing sometimes. back to tt now.

:: Criminal - fiona apple

No comments: