Sunday, April 10, 2005

leaving for cambodia in less than 10 hrs.

i wonder if i'll have time to miss the pple i love while i'm there; reckon i'll be pretty busy. but when the silent Banlung night falls each day, i will turn into cold turkey without internet/msn access; i'll think of my baby, my bed and how i'll survive the next 20, 19, 18 .. .. nights. and maybe i'd also wonder when and what the next meal will be.

i've graduated from being logistically unprepared to physiologically and emotionally unprepared. but i had promised myself a challenge, no?
i just thought bout the long list of things i will do when i get back. i will be a busy busy woman.

i hope this trip will knock some sense of ambition into my fickle mind and help me figure what to do with my life. ok gotta get to bathing and reading the notes on cambodia and practising my khmer.
back 1st may. LATERS.

No comments: