Monday, June 27, 2005

:: How Can I Fall - breathe


i'm feeling tired and i don't feel so good. i've been trying to avoid mentioning my boyfriend in every entry but i will have to do it again. he went back to camp today cos he was sick yesterday and just now i insisted on meeting him to pass him the digi pics of us tt i printed out. he was sick and i chased him out of the toilet just to pass him pictures cos i thought i would make me feel good. i guess i expected a more dramatic reaction but you cannot blame sick pple for not being energetic. and for some reason i don't feel good now. maybe it was the look on his face. i hate expecting.


today's work was such a drag. only one lady at work talks to me and the rest just try to graciously ignore me. they try. i hope they don't extend the work past wed. bloody depressing place.

andrew's blog can't load. i hope he hasn't gone and taken it away. we had our last banlung presentation practice on thursday and just before it started, i bumped into jon mash andrea in the lift then later saw kuan hua and then andrew and deny. now everytime i sing foolish games, it doesn't sound as good as before. you're always brilliant in the morning/smoking your cigarette and talking over coffee/your philosophies on art/baroque moved you, you loved mozart/and you'd speak of your loved ones as i clumsily strummed my guitar. i am so sure jewel wrote tt song bout you (for me..? ). i was so sure it was you except for the coffee part cos i never knew you to be a coffee drinker. but did you see how my face lit up tt day when you asked bout lidong? i really surprised myself. i wonder if you ever worry tt i'll forget you or vice versa.


:: Merman - tori amos

you know, right now, i have so much to lose. please don't go.

No comments: