Wednesday, June 08, 2005

look at me, crying like this. i'm not bout to address the issue of how dependent we (or i) have become on technology. i'm not about to berate myself for allowing myslef to be victimised by faulty computer chips. i've always been threatened by technological advancements; i'm personally offended by how they conveniently appear and make necessities out of themselves. like how i insisted i didn't want or need a handphone but mummy and uncle jeffrey decided they could force one on me. i used to be able to remember more than 20 phone numbers but my reliance on my handytalkie has allowed me to be more retarded. three cheers for technology.

hey, note how bitching has made me too distracted to cry? i'm so so angry.

you know, i don't actually recall most of the things i had in my hard drive. i know to this, mummy would say, if you don't remember it, it probably wasn't tt important. but you see, tt's not the point. the point is, if i go on like this, soon i will not exist anymore because i will keep storing parts of me in faithless little pieces of metal tt will just keep crashing out on me.

thursday is looming closer than i thought but i know i will keep it together, simply cos we've got no choice.

i'm excited bout getting into uwa. in first yr, i think i'll do linguistics, french, anthropology and maybe one other language or music. yay so fun.

No comments: