Monday, June 06, 2005

sometimes i feel bad for imposing my emotions on pple. do not feel patronised, for you will only make me feel lousy about myself. be obliging and happy or piss off.

i realise i haven't been keeping a paper diary or a schedule for almost a few years. i fear tt i will soon (in a couple of years maybe?) run out of personal notebooks and schedules to peruse and reminisce as i do. and i will by then, forget what i used to do and what places i've been to, what events i've been to. and i will become empty for what i'm made of is memories of myself.

my laptop is down and i'm using zeh zeh's. she goes illegal wakeboarding in some dirty longkang in punggol and it's like swimming in bubbling sulphur, so i hear.

i am self indulgent and therefore dangerous. awas.

No comments: