Friday, July 08, 2005

:: Dum Diddly - black eyed peas


so i find myself to be quite peculiar at times. i stepped into the lift on wed night and looked into those mirror panels inside of it, and tried to imitate the expression on the face of tt dead tail-less lizard i had just seen at the void deck. i thought to myself: it may have been attacked by a rat since there are many of them vermins scuttling round. yes of course. tt must be it. then earlier tonight - which is actually the mornite of thursday-friday - i sat in front of a big lit DBS sign at tampines and waited for zeh zeh to pick me in a cab. and then out from my lips danced, shoop shoop book out day, la la lah 2 more days to book out day. hurhur hur hur.

i'm gonna ask daddy to get me some more edward gorey books to add to my growing collection. whooppee. other than gary larson, gorey is the only person i will queue up to have sign a book. unfortunately, O is for Oddball, who's answered God's call.

my back has been hurting past couple of days and after examining my spine just now, i have concluded tt there has been a miraculous amelioration of my sclerosis. i told this to zeh zeh and she laughed and said maybe you've just gotten fatter, tt's all. right. ok. thanks man.

i am dying to earn some dough so i will not feel so low (and so i will not have to resort to doing lame things such as rhyming in my posts just to appease my bored self). blahdeedah.

No comments: