Saturday, July 23, 2005

a neighbour on my floor just got molested this week. she stepped out of the lift and someone grabbed her frm behind. i don't know the rest of the details cos mummy didn't think it was nice to probe. it seems as though just when i start to feel safe, something comes to shake me up. last yr or the year before, i walked past the garbage compound to get to the lift and there were these two men standing nearby, one smoking, the other holding a long white coiled up cord. i don't know what i was thinking, but i stupidly walked in between them to get to the lift. and the man with the coil suddenly started following me and uncoiling the wire or watever it was he had in his hands. i ran straight past the lift and out towards the other block, stood on a grass patch and called zeh zeh, tearing. i told her to come down and get me cos i was scared and she told me tt i was interrupting her dinner and to just come up myself. then i looked back and noticed tt the man had retreated back into the darkness of the driveway and i quickly rushed into the lift just as a big malay family walked out. oh ya, this was after tt time when i decided to be yaya and walk all by myself through the park to get back home. when i got to the lift, i suddenly noticed dubious-looking oldish malay guy behind me and i stupidly let him get into the lift with me and even more stupidly pressed the lift button first. he inched closer and closer to me in the lift until his arm nearly touched mine. then when i got out, he came out to and after he saw me walk to my door, he ran down the stairs. i was so fucking pissed tt i let him trail me all the way back and didn't even do anything to prevent it.

then there was the time when someone reportedly got mugged just outside my block. and that other time when some sick, screwed up fuck defecated outside my door and left a trail of human crap all across the corridor. i'm beginning to feel as though i live in the ghetto or something. it's not all tt fun, really.

No comments: