Saturday, July 23, 2005

pillow talk: ?

i'm bored and sick.
i was thinking yesterday (which is actually thurs since now is still the mornite of fri-sat) as i walked can't remember where, how bout i raise my kids asexually? mm interesting. you think so? yea. ok thanks. eh wait, did i just say asexually? er yah? ok oops, sorry i meant sexually ambiguous. oh, right. yea... then it'd actually work if i give them ambiguous names like rainbow and all- the names i planned to name them some time ago. hah ok.

aside frm annoying parents calling to scold me over stupid things like their sons losing their smartcards/library bks, the past week at work has been pretty ok. today was more fun cos jillian relief taught and came to talk to me and help out. my throat was already sore and then i had to shout at a bunch of stupid pri 4 boys who were misbehaving.
now my throat hurts lik fuck and i felt something in in just now. maybe my tonsils are hanging loose. or maybe my larynx is falling apart in small chunks. i should be worried.

No comments: