Wednesday, August 31, 2005

you know what's the best thing bout eating ice cream on a hot day? (and this is also why it's better than winning toto or suchlike): you just have to be happy. tt's it. you don't have to think bout anything else - just be happy.

i woke up at my stop and was too lazy to rush down the bus so i waited till the next stop. but before i did, i heard and saw two mats slouched at the back seat - one playing the guitar and singing dangdut. this amused me. and then, i bought bread yam ice cream. contentment in a dollar. sweet.


i didn't realise my bohemian ambivalence would be such a great problem. i thought it'd be our unbalanced sexual energy or my motor mouth, or something like tt.

while briefly giving thought to my disgusting and disappointing answers on the 93.8 interview, i considered what a terrible masscomm graduate i was. i cannot think of any one thing tt i am good at. it's a bit frustrating to be blessed with many little intangible and immeasurable talents and not be good extremely at any of them.

i don't like it when pple credit my lame jokes to uncle jeffrey by saying i'm so lame just cos i've been influenced by him the past 5 yrs. tt really pisses me off because no one seems to take into account the fact tt i've been punning since primary school. it's one of the few things i'm actually dare admit i'm really good at and i hate it when stupid pple just attribute it to someone else.

you see. now you've gone and made me angry by talking bout things i don't like. i'm upset now. i want to go and sleep. fucking idiot.

No comments: