Thursday, December 29, 2005

"COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON"

i don't get why pple can't just say merry belated christmas or something like tt. or at least come up with a short form for cccooommmppllimmeeeennttss oooffff ttthhhee seeeaaaasssooonn. see how long tt is? and it doesnt help tt i try and say it quickly everytime i meet another relative.

i'm gonna make my parents switch to skype. they insisted i add them on msn and then tecah them how to use it so they can talk to me in perth next time. and then yesterday mummy demanded to know "what's the meaning of this", this meaning my msn nickname. "what is meringue? hah? and what is this we are lovers?!"

tsk. meringue is lemon meringue pie and the rest are lyrics to a song i lke right now, maaaah...

of course it's also true tt my bf and i are lovers in our own rights, but mummy doesn't need to know tt of course. (protection is important, kids! hur hur)

finally got the christmas pageant over and done with. we ran into a shitload of glitches and other trippy stuff which is a bit annoying cos we practised so much. i also felt i sang better during the practices. microphones make me sound un-nice.

came across this while at work yesterday. haha so soo wicked.

had a really bad dream last night. good friend was over in my kitchen and i saw sores on her back and she looked uncomfortable. so i said wats tt and she cried and told me the doctors said she had blood lymphoma. i've never heard of blood lymphoma so i looked it up online. haven't found it yet but it sounds serious enough. i hope good friend does not really have watever disease it is. please, no.

i think i am slightly dyslexic. like when someone asks me type or write something with a letter a, i always type 4 and vice versa. and it'd not a typo error. when i'm thinking of number 6, i type out an S. sometimes i write P when i mean 9. maybe it's just the way my brain stores stuff. sometimes when i number things, and then i get distracted, my brain goes backwards and i start writing the remaining numbers in descending order. i think this is why it takes me so much effort to organise myself or do things like pack my room.

No comments: