Thursday, December 01, 2005

:: First of the Gang - morrissey

lately i've been falling to pieces. i'm tetchy, volatile, and more forgetful than usual. and i'm not even bothering to stop being any of these. i'm not one of those girls who blame everything on pms, but when i start feeling out of myself i can't help but think it might be pms. plus, my period is late so i guess for the past 3 weeks, my fucking hormones have nowhere to go except my brain, where they will sit in the little crannies where the screws used to be and start doing the dikir barat or discoursing how self obsessed i am.

-but who said love isn't selfish? ok so they did say tt in the bible and i've heard it at the countless weddings i've sung for, but if you entertain tt tingly feeling of yours and subsequently fall into the most beautiful mush of emotions tt you never want to abandon, doesn't tt make you humanly indulgent and ultimately a little self-ish? i loved once with all my foolish little heart could offer but then i learnt to become harder and more self-ish and i'm trying to find the right balance so tt i will love with all i can without being stupefied too often for my own good. this, so tt i will not love you because i am foolish, but rather because i want what i think's good for me. and for you.

No comments: