Monday, January 23, 2006

:: Dosed - RHCP

i hate being sick. lay on lay on lay on lay on lay on lay on lay on lay on.

everytime an asthmatic assault (i got tired of getting asthma attacks so i thought a change of word would be quite refreshing. is it not?) hits me, i wonder if the next breath is my last. you know how you can't find things when you need them most? it's like tt when i think i'm dying and i try to think of all the better times this ailing body has experienced.

on the bright side, since i couldn't go to work i could stay home and pack my room with mummy's help instead of having to wake up at 5.25 just so i can get to work on time to be further irritated by parent volunteers. but actually, i like my job and it is a lot more enjoyable than all the mundane temp admin jobs i've had before. i'm gonna miss my librarians. boo hoo.

time for some Herbal Soup for the Sickly. laters.

No comments: