Monday, January 23, 2006

i'm relieved and slightly happy tt daddy has decided to pay for my accommodation (on top of school fees). i am not delighted, however; tt was saturday.

it's very frustrating when no one seems to takes me seriously when i say i'm sick. not tt i'm expecting the world to give two shits, but when i get sick enough back out of dinner with good friends at the last minute, i don't apreciate it when they call me and try to get me to go. again and again. and again. like for fucks sake, which part of SICK don't you understand? they're not afraid to catch watever sickness it is i have, they say. ya sure.. maybe cos they're not fucking sickly. and they dont have to get up at 5.45 to go to work. and they dont have to take a cab back to the east. i hate it tt i can never get better by myself. i hate it tt i live on amoxycillin. and i hate my friends because they dont even bother to come to my place even when they're NOT sick.

No comments: