Wednesday, January 04, 2006

i'm looking through the testimonials on my defunct friendster account and wondering why everyone thought i was some little chirp who was all bout jokes and smiles and laughs. i guess tt is part of me but now the only testimonial i find most accurate now is the one in which sam dubs me 'pms queen'.

karin is right; i never really noticed it, but i've become crankier than my cranky self. like some old erm crank or something. before christmas, i went for penitential mass and told the priest i was rude to daddy and i curse all the time. "So what must you do?" the priest asked. Ah? said my blank face.

"so.. you must try to be a better person ah. don't curse so much and don't be rude."

Oh... like tt. ok then. so after 10 hail marys, i left and tried to catch a cab with zeh zeh outside church. Oi! stupid cab, never stop for us.. tsk why so bloody hot today. wah lau. i think i've really outdone myself.

for odd reasons, i woke up a few days ago fearing i was pregnant. then i chided myself: doesn't mean you played 'voice of mother mary' in the nativity play means you also can have immaculate conception ok. ok, boss.

No comments: