Thursday, July 13, 2006

i like the way i am when i'm in perth. i'm neater, slightly more productive and nicer i think.

i thought it'd be better if lidong visited me in nov then we could come back together, as opposed to in the middle of the sem; then i wouldn't have to see him leave. then he said then what about me? when you left for perth... and when you went to cambodia? i never thought bout it tt way, really. at least not till he mentioned it. i guess tt makes me pretty selfish.

got my results already. i did ok i guess: two crappy credits, one crappy D and a crappy HD. crappy cos it's all borderline. not tt i'm an overachiever but i just thought i could do a little better.

why are we being so cold towards each other? or could i be mistaking his stoicness for hostility. maybe i'm just a cry-baby? maybe, baby. i wish he didn't slam tt door at me. i wish he gave me time to talk to him today. i really needed to talk to him. i'm not your obligation. but if it's tt hard then please, don't let me keep you. if nothing's wrong then why won't you hold me?

a dj saved my life.

No comments: