Sunday, December 17, 2006

it's 12.48am and now that the asian games is over, i have no more mornite routine.

zehzeh is in new zealand and sera went back to jb for the break so it's just me. and the room. me and the room. it feels like in perth. little disco balls, small tungsten bulbs, homely bedcovers, me laptop, some good music and a sprinkling of procrastination. nostalgia won't leave me alone.

i wanted to go out tonight, club or something. you know, just hang out. is there anyone who doesn't wonder about the future? it scares me sometimes to know that i don't have anything to do tomorrow. and the next tomorrow. and tomorrow of that tomorrow.

the burger king at the old Pavilion is gone. i remember sitting there ruminating over one of those new burgers while cheesy pop lovesongs made the air around me seem a little more familiar. tt was a good meal.

i keep thinking there's something i should be doing (online, i mean). like isn't there someone i should be talking to? isn't there soemthing i should be reading? if i had to live with this feeling for ever, i'd grow so tired.

:: Complainte de la Butte - rufus wainwright

i got a job sortof. frm the classifieds. partially blind man needs transcriber. i know this doesn't sound like it's got much to do with lunguistics or french (which was criterion#1) but i guess it sounded interesting enough. i'm really looking for life experience, not so much job experience so i guess it'll do. though i realise now tt my "partially blind" man might very well turn out to be a sex predator on the prowl for young flesh.. erm. but i'll get someone to follow me lah.

i'm glad my parents have a sense of humour. they took pics of lidong and i with baby ben yesterday and then mummy said, you can show to lidong's mother and then she won't wonder anymore why you've been putting on weight lately. HAHAHAA.

uncle jeffrey: ya ya! then she will say 'no wonder we never see amelia for so long'! HAHAHAHA.

other pple in the room: HAHAHAHAHA

later lidong told me, wah your mother laughed so loud just now.
me: funny, wat.. haha. i love my parents.


:: Paracetamoxtfrusebendroneomycin - amateur transplants

No comments: