Monday, February 12, 2007

i just saw a marching band funeral from my bedroom window. maybe i want one of those when i die. and i thought to myself: i don't think i'll get to see stuff like this much if i lived in some naik atas private estate. and then i reaffirmed my love for public housing- i want to be of the hoi polloi! it's the little things tt make me love singapore, you know. mm i know. tsk shut up. haha no you shut up!

dinner at churrascarria tmr. haha. i read from a makansutra review tt the meat is nice and fatty. oooooh goody goody goody. i miss my music. and my speakers.

i was just thinking to myself that daddy must think i'm such a little prick cos everytime he talks, i'll erupt with some why i think this gahmen policy is stupid or how come some pple got no common sense tirade. but i'm not a little prick. only sometimes. but this is only cos i am an avid supporter of the greater good and the apparently not-so-common sense. bah.

No comments: