Saturday, July 21, 2007

i fell dwn some stairs on wed. haha. i don't remember how many steps, 3 maybe? i'd just visited edmen at his new place and was walking to the interchange. what a klutz man.. it usually takes quite a bit of a fall for me to sprain my ankle since i'm double-jointed. this was the most painful sprain i'd ever had. couldn't even get up for five mins. mustve been a funny sight. i was sitting on the floor in a short skirt very unglamorously, wailing and edmen was standing over me trying to get me to stand up. then this indian aunty walked past with her husband and looked at me curiously: ... exercising ah? HAHAHAHAHAHA i didn't know whether to laugh or cry hahaha. No... fell down hahha oww haahaha- aaaah. wat a joke.

went for a trial at al dente at the esplanade on mon or tues. they made me stand outside the restaurant to play hostess. didn't like the job for several reasons. and i also find an ethical problem in promoting food tt i've never tried. just doesn't seem right. i've never imagined myself working in tt kind of naik atas restaurant anyway.

yesterday evening mummy said why don't i teach them some french words. so i limped round the hse sticking post-its on le mur, la porte, le miroir, la poule (the chicken mobile), la télé then listened in amusement and a bit of irritation throughout the night as mummy, uncle jeffrey and zehzeh massacred the given french lexicon.

still haven't booked my flight or applied for my visa. i'm soo not ready for canada. oh ya, i got the 3000 AUD bursary frm uw. yay for me.

No comments: