Tuesday, July 24, 2007

i wonder how many pple realise tt often blogposts are not representative of the day in question.

:: Hell's Bells - the dandy warhols

i don't remember telling you, i felt a bit lonely and out of place at the start of last semester. oh wait this sounds familiar. i think i've mentioned it before.. ok anyways, every night or mornite i'd tell myself it'll probably go away when i wake up. well it didn't but i got used to it. i figured half way through tt it was good for me but i'm still deciding if i liked it. the other day i found i was actually worried i won't see many familiar faces come semester one, 09. i don't mind being a bit of a wanderer again. but i'll need at least one weekly dose of a regina to keep me sane i think. it'll all fall in place right? well it has to cos i have no choice anyway. it's either like tt or like tt (this philosophy has served me well for most parts of my life).

:: Roy's Toy - jeff beck

haha eh check it out! winamp is being so cheeky today. haha. hell's bells and roy's toy. so clever to rhyme, you are! what are the chances, hey?

i read just now tt rae said i make her feel like home (in perth). tt surprised me cos i never knew she felt like tt. i guess it's the same way regina makes me feel at home. maybe cos in the way regina reminds me a bit of zehzeh, i remind rae of her sister? like the way i'm all sporty (only applies to perth me) and a bit heck care? it's comforting to know i can make someone feel that way. if i can do tt without even trying does tt make me gifted?

haven't spoken to karin in a while. where you at, karin? i feel a bit bad.

zehzeh said let's go eat amk crab beehoon on thurs. and then mummy said why not bring melia to eat at tt french place? so i said ok let's go to tt french place. and then i realised thurs is my birthday and it all fell into place in my head. but then it shouldn't matter. it's just another day anyway.

lidong wants to major in peace and conflict studies. i was quite alarmed when he told me. i'm not exaggerating. i was alarmed. like worried kind. i told him i didn't think he'd be good at it. because i'm a critical bitch and because i felt pms-ly compelled to think aloud. and then he started getting a bit defensive-like. later i thought bout the way he reacted and wondered why he chose to tell me how i wasn't qualified to say tt instead of trying to explain to me his reasons for wanting to take tt major.

:: Starting Over Again - natalie cole

No comments: