Saturday, July 07, 2007

met up with lidong thursday evening and we went to brewerkz. i had alredya warned him i was gonna hug and kiss him when i saw him at the mrt. i'm glad he hugged me back. had to keep reminding myself after tt tt he's not my bf anymore and to resist the urge to hold his hand or make out with him or be real manja and all. this is wat i worried most about in terms of getting used to us being just friends. (ya lah... i know, i'm always damn gatal and i need to control myself).

but the whole outing was just like all the other ones we've had over the past 2 yrs.. he said it himself too. only difference is tt we weren't holding hands or issing or cuddling. i wonder if he's still worried tt he doesn't know how to be my good friend. he's lost weight and he bought new specs. matt-silverish rectangular pair. looks good. tsk stop it amelia. you can't imagine how hard it was for me to control myself. i wanted so badly to hold his hand, snuggle my nose into his neck and whisper in his ear. cannot cannot cannot cannot. but his teeth are so cute. haha. i'm really happy we're at least on talking terms now.

moving on.. mummy zeh zeh and i went out today (i woke up in the MORNING!). we had lunch at komala's then mummy got me new sports shoes and a pair of crocs slippers cos the guy at feder sports said they're the only kind i can wear for good support other than birks. then we bought some more stuff two bras ($27) and one bag ($10),and then collected zehzeh's graduation gown hah. then later on i went shopping by myself. stuff i bought: 5 panties ($25), two pairs of plastic holey shoes ($28), three bags ($13), 3 sets of stickers ($3), one cool placemat ($2), lipgloss ($7). i love shopping cheap. so fulfilling. cept tt i found out my plastic shoes are half the price at peninsular. tsk. nvm i wouldn't have known.. and they might not have had my size there anyways.

oh i got a job you know, at my favourite jap curry place. the guy spposed to call me today (fri) to tell me when i can start training but he hasn't so erm oh well. hope i'll like waitressing cos since i have the job already i don't want to be hating it. hoep my friends come and visit and i don't screw up. hah. {:oP

tjia tjia's wedding tmr morning. i really should be sleeping. blurgh.

oh ya, i met up with nurul the other day. camelia spposed to come but she got stuck at work and rima has disappeared so erm, ya.

oh and there's a FUCKING huuuuuge ass cockroach in my rm. good thing i'm still sleping in zehzeh's rm. ugh i haaaaaaate cockroaches. i haaaaaaaaaaaate them.

No comments: