Saturday, August 11, 2007

:: I Don't Love You - my chemical romance

when i wake up in stifling stuffiness, my disposition gets equally stuffy. maybe it was the sex on the beach i had last night (hah. i meant for it to sound tt way because today i feel the need to amuse myself), or tt i'm having my period today or it's just my stuffed up mood, food today seems indifferent to me. usually they're friendly and say hallo, eat me. today is different. it looked more like art, fine art- strange and curious, and a bit too confusing to swallow.

daddy is organising a bbq tonight. mummy said we don't have to go and help him cos after al how much effort does a bbq require. tt really upset me cos i know and she knows bbqs require quite a bit of effort, the food prep and all. and wat made me feel worse was daddy had asked zehzeh and i last week to help him with all tt and we said ya ya ya. and mummy is just being mean because it's not easy to be kind ot someone you hate. nevertheless, it upset me and i sat there alone at the table, being the only one still eating, skilfully disguising my tears as part of my crankiness. then i observed the patterns the oil and black sauce made round the sunnysideup egg.

No comments: