Wednesday, August 15, 2007

i miss regina. i miss when i'm sitting in my room staring at the screen and losing myself in hopelessness and then regina comes in and starts making herself comfortable in my room and suddenly i feel so calm, like everything's gonna be ok. feels a bit lonely here. and the future feels lonely too. i don't know why i'm so worried.

i'm doing the psalm for assumption tmr and i'm really anxious bout tt as well. something tells me i'm gonna screw up. something to do with skipping mass the past two weeks perhaps?

saw fabian online just now and and he gave me an 'update on campus and currie hall'. hah. two mornites ago, moaaz was just updating me on 'currie news'. hah. it's funny cos the thing is i never asked to be updated. anyhow, it feels oddly comforting.

sheena easton's almost over you played on winamp just now. aïe, mon coeur. but bleeding heart songs never fail to commiserate with bleeding hearts so it's this over stupid happy songs. but this next one is cute and not too happy. click HERE.

:: Be My Baby - vanessa paradis

No comments: