Saturday, November 24, 2007

:: Answer - sarah mclachlan

it's a crazy -12 outside right now. this mornite we watched Das Leben der Anderen and Babel. i thought the latter was a little draggy. now my eyes are tired and contacts are stuck to my eyeballs. have a rezlife choir xmas show at rideau ctr tmr. i don't feel like going for it.

i feel like my life could be better than it feels right now. i feel like i need a guy right now. i guess it's cos i'm ovulating. but wouldn't it be nice? to have someone to warm my bed, to talk about excitedly, to listen to my ranting, to run their fingers up and down my just-waxed legs, to tell me what to do sometimes when i feel like being dominated or don't feel like making decisions.

my favourite people at work are lucien and florence. avec eux, je suis a l'aise. florence est ma mignonne poulette et lucien, il sais me faire rigoler. j'espere que ce soir se passera bien avec eux. on devrait sortir a danser et relaxer.

i hope i can find someone to go to ny with me. and then i hope i have enough money left to visit jenn in montreal.

:: If You Don't Mean It - dean geyer

wed-thurs mornite, after sitting in the common room gawking at the falling snow, listening to Feist and getting emo while heather and davin studied, we all went downstairs to play in the snow. had a snowball fight and made snow angels. entrancing.

i should sleep if i wanna sing for the xmas show tmr. i should sleep if i wanna do anything actually.

:: Kind and Generous - natalie merchant

No comments: