Sunday, December 02, 2007

:: Strange and Beautiful - aqualung

i like this playlist i made for myself. mes chansons apaisants.

i'm glad i went for the party in the end cos i did end up enjoying myself. cept when lucien's flatmate's friend tried to feel me up on the dance floor and when the strange asian guy tried to chat me up. the birthday boy and birthday girl were so smashed they couldn't stand up without help even before we reached the club. kat thinks i tried to touch his ass when i was helping him to Foundation haha. i didn't touch his ass and i didn't try, but it was just nice standing so close to him. even though i knew the only reason he was pulling me closer was cos it was a fucking -12 and he was trying not to turn into an alcohol popsicle.

I'll put a spell on you,
You'll fall asleep and I'll put a spell on you.
And when I wake you,
I'll be the first thing you see
And you'll realise that you love me

Yeah...
Yeah...

Sometimes, the last thing you want comes in first
Sometimes, the first thing you want never comes
And I know, the waiting is all you can do,
Sometimes...


i had this whole fantasy going on, you know? haha. i'd go to the party and he'd pull me aside and profess his love for me, whispering into my ear. and then we'd wait for everyone else to leave before making sweet love on his couch/bed/watever. oh wat a night! haha. but then i got my fucking period, and then he got fucking drunk. not to mention, he mumbled his feelings for some french girl while me and some other girl were helping him to the club. very nice. i should've been dramatic and let go off him while we were crossing the rd, start screaming and wailing in the middle of rideau and make a huge scene. haha. i think too much. but wat am i thinking? i'm not a worthwhile investment, really. 20 days and we'll probably never see each other again (cept on facebook maybe). i feel a bit foolish now. a little love makes a fool out of everyone. i wish he'd be a fool for me, if only for 20 days.

work tomorrow.

oh ya, billy was up on our floor yesterday and we kind of decided to go busking together in front of the mall or at the market some time soon. i'm really excited and hope this doesn't turn out to be one of those things i say i'm gonna do but end up not doing.

je vais aller à NYC avec angelique et katie. je voulais vraiment que lucien and florence puisse nous joindre mais ils seront pas disponible. i guess we can never have everything, can we? since i was younger (duno when), i'd always hoped that each time i suffered or each time my wishes didn't come true, someone else's situation would be ameliorated. you know, kind of like, God can't grant everyone's wishes at the same time. so if not getting my wish means that someone else is getting theirs, then i'm fine with that. like how when i miss the bus, i think to myself that maybe someone on that bus prayed for it to go faster so they wouldn't be late for work. it's good that nothing is in vain.

... still, i am but a fool for love.

No comments: