Wednesday, November 21, 2007

just talking to shana bout the snow i saw last night and how lovely it looked coming down frm the sky and suddenly i remembered wat it looked like. like one of those old MS screensavers with the black sky and the stars coming at you. it was like that when i looked into the sky last night, only in slow motion.

i wish tonight would be as pretty.

i came back from work at 1am to find another condom wrapped tightly round my doorknob. extremely unfunny since i'm never in a good mood just after work. and then i go to the kitchen and i'm really hungry and i realise matt only left me the burger patties and no bread. didn't i tell him last night that i don't have any bread to eat the burgers with? why would someone put a condom on my doorknob? if you really wanna fuck me, come and ask me. then i'll tell you yes, no or maybe or go fuck yourself first and if it was good then maybe i'll consider... and if you wanted to fuck my doorknob, i think i should be the first to know especially since the doorknob is attached to my door which is part of my room which i paid for with my father's money. therefore, it's contracted to me and if anyone wants to get any pleasure out of it, i expect some sort of renumeration. RGH! FUCK!! i've questioned the most likely suspects and i haven't found the culprit. so while this is starting to frustrate me a little, it's also getting a little bit creepy cos if it's not someone i know, then i really don't know who it is.

No comments: