Tuesday, November 20, 2007

it's not snowing anymore. it was nice while it lasted though. went dwn an hour ago to smoke a canelle and had to pass his door again and i heard a girl's voice. but watever, i don't wanna care and i'm trying not to take it personally because i don't have time to. anyways, the snow stayed on the ground for a bit and it was lovely. the ground was all white and shiny and i stuck my tongue out to catch some flurry and some of it got into my eye. and i wrote my name on the road. i should've brought my camera down and i should've called andy down to join us too. he'd have loved it.

this evening, i came back to find a fucking condom tight round my doorknob. still haven't found the culprit yet but i suspect it was tim. i just hope it wasn't used cos i don't intend to wash my gloves any time soon.

i made beer-battered fish and chips today with snapper and sweet potatoes. it was gooood. and matt missed it cos he had a group meeting at the last minute. i'm half-convinced that he backed out cos he was worried i'd poison his food after finding out bout him and the little miss yesterday. well, it's his loss anyways, cos my f&cs won't taste half as good fridged and reheated.

j'ai eu ma derniere presentation ojourdui et ca s'est passee comme ci comme ca. je veux plus y penser. les examens akan datang.

oh did i tell you my perfomance with claire went well? i fucked up a couple of chords but eric said no one would've notice (though he did) so i guess it's all good.

i've bout a month left in ottawa and i know i'm gonna miss here when i leave. i hope i have enough money to visit NY and go to montreal to see jenn.

:: Temple of the King - rainbow

gonna do my meal plan now and go to sleep.

No comments: