Thursday, June 12, 2008

it's starting to get to me. i hate it how we keep fighting. then i cry, then he tells me i cry cos i'm so weak, that i'm immature and can't handle my emotions. crying=immaturity, selon lui. je suis pas d'accord. pas du tout.

so the one thing we can both agree on is tt zehzeh's bf sean is fucking annoying. only thing is, i have high tolerance and i'm kindof resigned to the fact tt i'm gonna have to tahan him as long as zehzeh likes him. dylan, on the other hand, is not accustomed and less than willing to bend over backwards for anyone whom he doesn't give a shit for, let alone anyone he can't stand. then now their flight has been postponed and this shits up things for our schedule and dylan is annoyed and i'm trying to be the middle man and the caring sister and the considerate gf all at the same time but it's driving me crazy. and then dylan says "fuck it lah. you pple go do watever you want." OFFLINE.

so now i'm part of you pple. very nice. VERY nice. you have a nice day too, dahling. my bf is so mature, he can't control his temper. why should i be feeling so worthless inside. i feel like i'm the reason everyone is coming here and i don't think i'm really worth the trouble if it's only gonna make everyone so worked up. i seem to be making dylan very unhappy. maybe he should reconsider wanting to marry me. i believe my existential purpose is to make others happy. i'd rather vanish into thin air than know tt my existence feeds a loved one's unhappiness. i wish i could be everything you need and want. not so naggy, more concerned with outdoorsy spontaneous things, not so emotional, not so unappreciative bla bla blah. i'm not and if i make you so unhappy, then you don't need me in your life. it's sad and it's too bad for me but tt's the way things go, everyone has their place. i don't need your charity, i will make myself useful elsewhere.

jveux plus essayer jveux plus essayer.

No comments: