Sunday, September 21, 2008

i hate it when someone says to me "but tt's life, what" in an attempt to make an excuse for why man-made things can't be changed. so just don't help pple who are suffering in the war lah.. tt's life what, no? change unfair government policies? but how to? - tt's just life what?

if someone died of a heart attack and i was mourning and you told me: "but shit hey tt's life". i might beat the shit out of you for your lack of tact but at the back of my mind i'll know you're right; we can try all we could but everyone dies because death does not discriminate. But, if you told me something like i'm dumber cos i'm (insert race/ethnicity here) and that's good reason for you to be racist against me "but tt's life, wat", i can safely say that i will beat the shit out of you and i won't stop until your eyes are hanging out of their sockets and your blood has produced a beautiful piece of impressionist artwork on the ground.

i hope i've made my point. you bloody ass-sucking bitch.

No comments: