Saturday, October 11, 2008

dylan just smsed me a real emo msg and then i panicked and went on msn to see if he was online then i called him. i know something is wrong but he's refusing to tell me cos he says i need to concentrate on my work and all that. i guess he doesn't realise not telling me is making me worry more. maybe tt's why i can't concentrate on my work- cos we have an affinity between us and if he's feeling down i feel down too even when i don't know he's feeling down. am i clear? i suddenly feel like i'm speaking gibberish.

at lunch today limin was just talking bout some couple who found out that they were actually half siblings; both their mothers had used sperm from the same donor. and limin was like: but didn't they suspect something when they met since they both had the same coloured hair, same allergies blablah. and then i thought bout dylan and me. i'd be soooo upset if we couldn't have kids cos we were found to be related. and i thought bout my unusually-extended family (since mummy's father had another family whom i've neevr met and daddy's father was some rich man wholeft granny before daddy was born cos his first wife didn't approve of her or something). the only way i want to be related to dylan is by marriage.

God i rreeally neeed unearthly help if i'm gonna graduate this sem.

No comments: