Monday, July 13, 2009

:: Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' - journey

we did this song today. today's jam was good. despite my learning everything last minute on the bus on the way there. good stuff. i feel so much more satisfied doing just a couple of songs in one session and running out the kinks till they sound good enough. better than aimlessly jamming a multitude of songs till they sound 'just ok'.

we need gigs now. edward was asking me why not consider music as a career. aside frm the fact tt it won't be a terrible reliable source of income, i'm also afraid it might kill the joy of having music as my weekly rec activity to look forward to.

rec aside, work is getting better. the kids are not getting any less naughty but i'm getting better my class planning. it's a step forward i guess. tmr i'll be marking the test papers and we'll see how my class does. haha quite nervous bout tt. i want them to do well.. cos it'll at least tell me i'm on the right track in terms of the way i deliver my lessons. and of course also cos i want them to be able to be proud of themselves. good results will also be a huge esteem boost for the more academically-challenged ones. *cross my fingers*

my throat is burning a bit. pls dont take my voice away again...

:: Blood Red Summer - coheed and cambria

this song next week. can't stand the fella's voice, man.

No comments: