Sunday, August 02, 2009

:: Bulletproof - la roux

in love with this song right now. shiok. we should cover this.

gig today was good. don't mean to be smug but i think the sad little crowd liked us better than the emo-screamo bands tt played before us. tt's the thing bout those indie emo-screamo songs.. they all sound pretty much the same. oh wait, i've just been informed by marcus tt it's call "emocore". haha watever... i don't fancy it, watever it's called.

tmr, zouk flea mkt with karin! and got to call 3 of my kids' parents to make sure the kids are not having swine flu or some nonsense like tt. also on the agenda- mass and meeting up with daddy. jamming.. erm, it's only me loo and terence so we'll see how tt goes. maybe i'll skip tt for flea n easy.

school's getting harder and easier at the same time. the kids piss me off every day but i have one who keeps giving me little gifts. haha my very own fan. got my aed interview on monday. hope all goes well... so anyway, i've made a good friend of one of my colleagues and we have quite a bit in common. which is pretty cool. work is so much more exciting when you have someone there to commiserate with. she used to be in a band too. haha.

"This time baby, i'll be bulletproof."

oh yes, and... KARIN IS BAAAAAAAAACK!

No comments: