Saturday, August 22, 2009

:: Goodnight Moon - shivaree

What should I do I'm just a little baby
What if the lights go out
And maybe and then the wind just starts to moan
Outside the door he followed me home



out of action for a while. guess it's good tt i have to stay in and rest. next week is baybeats weekend so i want to be well rested for tt though prob wont be able to make it for the whole weekend cos of annoying last min commitments.

three weeks from now, i have three gigawigs so it's kind of annoying not being able to practise. esp since i'm currently jobless. but i concede tt being sick always puts me back on track.. the track of imgonnaadopthealthyhabitsfromnowonifidontwannadieof(insert random disease name).

as a result of being a recent homebody, i've watched more movies in the past 3 days than i have the whole previous month. *applause* thank you.

i'm gonna miss my kids. i wonder if 20 years from now, any of them will remember the lessons we had together. just like how i can still vividly recall some of the times spent with my p1 teachers. oh well, guess no point pondering; we'll just have to wait 20 yrs to see, won't we?

in the meantime, i'll busy myself with cutting up more classifieds while waiting for my aed news. got an offer from the HI sch and from my french boy's best friend's parents to teach their two boys. we'll see what the ministry comes back to me with. ideally, i'll be getting paid for training, while working my oddjobs here and there. sounds pretty fucktastic but i really don't want to put my hopes too high. remember what happened the last time things looked like they were going well, amelia? - oh yes, all too cleary.

No comments: