Wednesday, July 28, 2010

:: I Crush Everything - jonathan coulton

haha. i had just discovered some cool malaysian indie chick called yuna and sent shawn the link. he fell in love with her voice instantly. and so "in return, have a song about a self-loathing giant squid," he said.

why not, i think. it's fun talking to shawn. he thought my ELO song nickname was a basement jaxx song. he sent me tt and it was very nice too.

many new songs! what a fruitful mornite it has been.

:: These Streets - yuna

i initially had grand plans for tonight. some of which i did manage to cover- watch the noose, read today's and yesterday's papers, check my fb notifications, youtube new songs, chat a bit online to whoever, have a shower- and some which i didn't- play a long, fulfilling round of dropsum on fb, delete redundant emails from all my accounts, other random things which i cant recall now.

:: Lights Go Down - basement jaxx

the gazillion birthday wishes on fb came as a surprise to me. makes me feel really grateful to have this many pple who actauly give a hoot. then again, it could be tt they just happened to notice the "birthdays this week" on tt side column and happened to be free tt night. i think this way cos tt's usually the reason i wish other pple, on the rare occasions i do. or maybe i should give them all the benefit of the doubt since it's prob true tt not everyone's a lazy crazy bitch the way i am.

oh, you know... guess who's online tonight... and guess who's quite happy bout it? and guess who's thinking tt i'm the world's biggest fool? (im thinking only karin could answer these really accurately. hhaaha)

you know, the past 2 or 3 wks have squeezed me so much tt i havent even noticed the time whizzing by. i should stop fussing so much, shouldn't i? mm.

the song shawn is sending me is transferring at a painfully-slow rate... i think i'll check my sch email again. just cos i can.

No comments: